As the third line escalation point for all IT support queries you will work with the various support teams and over 200 users, adopting overall responsibility for IT and Cyber security, back up recovery and cyber cloud computing.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Respond to either support team or end user software or hardware queries via email, phone or face to face.
- After identifying the issue, you will talk the support team member or end user through the required steps to resolution or escalate to third line support as and when necessary.
- Work with the IT Manager and wider support team to ensure any recurring technical issues are addressed and any training or documentation requirements are identified and implemented.
- Update the ticketing system, ensuring the call has been logged and all notes, progress and required actions have been input promptly and accurately.
- Continuously improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and hardware technologies supported by the team.
- Maintain a strong customer focus at all times.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Educational Requirements – GCSE/A Levels/Degree (as per company minimum requirements – usually requires a technical focused HND/Degree)
- Prior experience within a second or third-line technical product or service focused support role.
- Ability to problem solve within a technical environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong customer service approach and team player.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in dynamic work environment.
Kent – £28K to £33K
London – £37K to £43K
Other Job Titles
- Technical Support Engineer
- Technical Support Analyst
Should you require any support recruiting for the above role then please do not hesitate to contact John Adams on 07881 623119 or John@careerz.co.uk or via our Brief Us page.