To manage and deliver the company’s overall marketing strategy and plan including managing an experienced internal team of 6 digital marketers and agency relationships, developing established and new channels, and regular reporting to senior management against budget and marketing targets.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Define detailed marketing strategy, plan and goals based on past performance, company expectations and market potential.
- Responsible for the planning and creation of marketing materials including content, design and production.
- Define media channel strategy and develop appropriate content for use across various media options e.g. social media and website.
- Manage, support and train marketing team members.
- Work closely with the sales team to support sales initiatives and to ensure marketing activity is delivering the required results, taking corrective action where required.
- Undertake ongoing research & analysis into market trends.
- Undertake product reviews and support new product development activities.
- Liaise with marketing agencies, printers and media providers that support the delivery of marketing initiatives.
- Manage marketing budget through tracking and analysing results and cost effectiveness of initiatives across various different media channels.
- Create and deliver presentations to potential customers and key stakeholders.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Educational Requirements – GCSE/A Levels/Degree (as per company minimum requirements – usually requires a marketing, communications, advertising or business related HND/Degree)
- Relevant previous experience and success within a senior marketing executive or manager role.
- Strong leadership, organisational, planning and project management skills.
- Solid understanding of marketing strategy, channels and techniques.
- Ability to inspire and lead direct reports and key internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and comfortable with public speaking and delivering marketing related presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative with the ability to write engaging and impactful content.
- Ability to multi-task and work within a dynamic work environment.
- Analytical experience to support budgeting, forecasting, pricing and financial planning activities.
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office Suite
Kent – £28K to £33K
London – £37K to £43K
Other Job Titles
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Manager
- Head of Marketing
Should you require any support recruiting for the above role then please do not hesitate to contact John Adams on 07881 623119 or John@careerz.co.uk or via our Brief Us page.