To provide technical expertise working closely with the sales and customer support team and management, to develop and enhance sales and support processes, and present product or service solutions to meet ambitious sales growth targets.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Work in close collaboration with the sales team to respond to proposals and client presentations covering the technical aspects of the solution.
- Support the sales team with regards to assessing the business case for responding to specific opportunities in terms of technical competency to deliver and commercial viability.
- In collaboration with internal and external client stakeholders, design and document the solution for the purposes of delivering it to a broad audience of technical/non-technical stakeholders.
- Take the required steps to ensure that the solution being proposed is capable of delivering to the client requirements.
- Support sales calls and meetings as the technical lead.
- Keep up to date with the company’s product/service range, competitors offering and also market developments and trends.
- Provide implementation and post implementation technical support as required.
- Collaborate with the product development team to identify potential opportunities to support new product introductions.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Educational Requirements – A Levels/Degree (as per company minimum requirements – usually requires a technology related HND/Degree)
- Relevant previous experience and track record in a similar pre-sales role within a technology focused business.
- Solid in-depth technical understanding of a variety of technologies plus a willingness to keep up to date with the pace of market developments.
- Strong analytical and logical approach to solving potentially complex technical challenges.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and comfortable with public speaking and delivering technical related presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience and ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Strong customer focus and ability to build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and work within a dynamic work environment.
Kent – £40K to £55K
London – £50K to £70K
Other Job Titles
- Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
- Post-Sales Consultant
- Product Consultant
- IT Consultant
- Technical Lead
Should you require any support recruiting for the above role then please do not hesitate to contact John Adams on 07881 623119 or John@careerz.co.uk or via our Brief Us page.