Business Development Executive - £18K to £22K basic - OTE £35K
Location: Near Canterbury Kent.
Are you looking for a business development role that will offer the potential to hone your sales skills and provide support to the marketing effort including social media activity. This role would suit someone who wishes to be a key member of a smaller team where they will have the opportunity to make a real impact and progress their career. If this sounds appealing then please read on and get in touch for more information.
My Canterbury based client is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their small but growing team. The culture is relaxed, friendly yet very customer focused.
- Market research to identify new target clients
- Telesales calls to introduce services and qualify the potential need
- Keep regular contact with existing customer base
- Generate leads for the sales team to follow up on
- Support the team with generating and sending out relevant sales literature and content via email, post and social media
- Generate quotes and follow up
- Ideally have some telesales experience or have been in a customer facing role
- Developed communication skills
- strong customer focus
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Ability to pick things up quickly
- Attention to detail
- Tenacity and resilience
- Creative with a solution focus
- Team player
Salary - £18-22K Basic OTE £35K
Start Date- ASAP.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE APPLY AND I WILL GET BACK ASAP
Location: Canterbury Kent - commute from Whitstable / Herne Bay / Margate / Ramsgate / Bridge Folkestone / Ashford / Dover
Key Search Words: Business Development Executive / Sales Executive / Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Marketing Assistant / Sales Support / Telesales / Telesales Executive / Appointment Setter /
How to Apply: Please forward your CV in strictest confidence to Careerz Limited who are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role.
Please note all applicants must be free to live and work in the United Kingdom.
About Us: Careerz Limited offers a range of specialist recruitment services, aimed at small to medium sized companies, across London, Kent, South East, UK. Our aim is to provide companies, a one stop solution across technology, sales & marketing, finance, HR and support with the view to becoming your trusted people partner.
Careerz was conceived by a former internal Recruitment Manager who has extensive blue-chip experience and a passion to break the mould and offer something different and most importantly, cost-effective.
Equal Opportunities Policy: Careerz Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and opposes all forms of unlawful discrimination on any grounds such as age, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, religion or belief.