Are you an experienced Operations Director with a background working in medium to large sized organisations and with experience within a technology setting? If so my client is looking for a part time (2 day a week) Operations Director / General Manager to support the management team to ensure that they stay on track and deliver to plan.
TITLE: Operations Director / General Manager / Management Consultant
LOCATION: Canterbury Kent
SALARY: £500 to £800 a day based on experience. This is a permanent contract on a part time basis of 2 days a week.
- Working closely with the MD to define the company objectives and strategy
- Chair weekly and monthly management meetings
- Ensure the team deliver to agreed plan
- Support the team with issues and support them to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Hold one to one meetings to mentor & coach the management team
- Experience operating at a senior operational and strategic level within a mid to large sized organisation
- Ideally within a technology focused business
- Strong communication skills and ability to mentor and coach team members
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Customer focused.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this dynamic and growing team so please forward your CV to John Adams (07881 623119) in strict confidence and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Key Search Words: General Manager / Operations Manager / Operations Director / Managing Director / Consultant / Management Consultant / Coach / Mentor / IT / Engineering / Telecoms / Technology / Development / Software / Hardware / Systems / Internet /
Please note all applicants must be free to live and work in the United Kingdom.
About Us: Careerz Limited offers a range of specialist recruitment services, aimed at small to medium sized companies, across London, Kent, South East, UK. Our aim is to provide companies, a one stop solution across technology, sales & marketing, finance, HR and support with the view to becoming your trusted people partner.
Careerz was conceived by a former internal Recruitment Manager who has extensive blue-chip experience and a passion to break the mould and offer something different and most importantly, cost-effective.
Equal Opportunities Policy: Careerz Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and opposes all forms of unlawful discrimination on any grounds such as age, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, religion or belief.